terça-feira, 8 de junho de 2010

Musicas

♫Baby, baby, baby ooohLike baby, baby, baby nooLike baby, baby, baby ooohI thought you'd always be mine, oh oh.
♫So it's up to you, and it's up to meThat we meet in the middleOn our way back down to earthDown to earth, down to earthOn our way back down to earth(Back down to earth) [8x]
♫My favorite, my favoriteMy favorite, my favorite girlMy favorite girl
♫You're my favorite part of the dayAnd every morning I look forward to me seeing your faceI just need to see it some moreBaby I'm the kind of guy who can appreciate a girl asamazing as youSo you gotta be my baby yeahCause' we'll already be chillin' at the beachI'll take you on a cruise we'll sit while we be eatingYou can anything you want girl I'll be your best friendBut most of all baby doll you'll be my love love love

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário